Friday, December 11, 2009

Hiatus Hernia Hong Kong Has Anyone Got A Hiatus Hernia And Had Their Gallbladder Removed Recently?

Has anyone got a hiatus hernia and had their gallbladder removed recently? - hiatus hernia hong kong

Hello,
I had my gallbladder removed three months ago, just after another endoscopy suffer acid reflux and stomach pain to find a hiatal hernia, no more than that of another operation so soon after the last one a hiatal hernia and, in particular, had gall bladder removed recently?

2 comments:

elisejo5 said...

I had my gallbladder removed 3 weeks before testing and now in cos I have stomach pain and a variety of water, such as infection, which I think I was more problematic than it was worth it to get the outside does not excruciating pain in the night

star girl said...

i havent!

Post a Comment