Friday, January 29, 2010

2003 Lancer Oz Rally Used Florida What Did I Do Wrong With Car Waxing?

What did i do wrong with car waxing? - 2003 lancer oz rally used florida

I hate a silly question like that, but .. I have a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Rally, and there was also a scratch on the hood to the drivers side of my headlights and I have some friction as last winter for them, "Well, I never forget to do something about this wax that for light, because the area was missing, was substantial. So I bought some Turtle Wax last few weeks and finally decided to do. I went to the area a few times and also below the region to try to mix everything well in the region of origin do is ok i guess angle of the shadows, but the area is within or slightly away. Theres like lines of color light color and lines of dark color. I'm on a cloth and wiped ArmorAll line from the surface from left to right, waited I like 50 seconds and pulled the canvas in a circular motion over the region. I do not know, I cleaned the area, but still looks exactly like I did something wrong, because these lines and areas of light .. if I know do not wax would've I think the lines were scratches .. How do I solve this problem? the first time that all the waxA part of my car so ..

4 comments:

Bottom Contributor said...

because they used rubbing compound
It is not safe for painting today
abrasive manner

Zero Remvi
But still some small scratches
and makes it look boring

Meguiars would Scratchx 2.0
with a microfiber towel

after this solves the problem
Wax

superb90... said...

Wax not get rid of scratches. No agent cutting as compost. And the connection was used, probably too thick. You need a paint. But even then can not leave scratches on the hand rub. Led by a dealer and ask if they could polish it quite quickly. Take a twenty dollar bill and will be treated like a king. You will leave here in ten minutes.

ken k said...

You remember The Karate Kid / / Wax / Wax / wax, while in a car and can not wait for the right of / / When the sun beats down and heats and cools the All Over You "and" Primer come after painting

ken k said...

You remember The Karate Kid / / Wax / Wax / wax, while in a car and can not wait for the right of / / When the sun beats down and heats and cools the All Over You "and" Primer come after painting

Post a Comment