Friday, January 8, 2010

Diaper Changing Mat Stylish Change/diaper Bag That You Can Hang Over The Stroller Handle?

Stylish change/diaper bag that you can hang over the stroller handle? - diaper changing mat

Hello everyone:) I am with baby No. 2 and my first girlfriend bought me a handbag Nice change of Ebay pregnant. It has many pockets inside and out and has a handbag chic and elegant. But despite its great arc of the shoulder and pulls a lot of really on my shoulder sometimes.
So this time I want to a bag of change as a messenger bag, or at least with long straps on both the neck and shoulder, the more support or for more grip is attached to the stroller.
But I want a beautiful and elegant. No dull gray as I am a messenger or a bike with dolls and ducks. I think that is has the Mothercare Babymel gorgoeous and handbags that seem normal, except that they actually change bag with mat and everything!
I know a lot of prams / strollers, etc. that usually come with one, but if one of you guys know, a change or a diaper bag, I recommend you speak to. Websites are super useful! :)

Thank you!

1 comment:

Dream_We... said...

You know, you can hang the Babies "R" Us and you get a hook from the stroller. This way you can get what you want the diaper bag and depend only on the pram. No longer needed additional leaves.

Post a Comment