Sunday, January 10, 2010

Exxon Mobil Online Payment How Can I Find Information About Exxon Mobil (stock Project)?

How can I find information about Exxon Mobil (stock project)? - exxon mobil online payment

I have a project grant, and the economy as Exxon Mobil. I'm not very good with the company's history, but the financial part is very difficult. I have to answer questions such as:

- How long the company has announced a profit?
- How does the current price refers to the potential revenue?
- Are you win / lose market share?
- History of dividends / capital

Where can I find this answer? Google Finance gives me just the raw material of information and news.

4 comments:

beancoun... said...

Morningstar provides data from 10 years of earnings and dividend history of 5 years. Dividend.com also have some data.

Do not answer all your questions, but it is the beginning ...

Michael G said...

Here is the profile of the Exxon Morningstar:

http://quicktake.morningstar.com/StockNet/Snapshot.aspx?Country=USA&Symbol=XOM

Robert M said...

Exxon Mobil annual report can be instructive for you.

http://ir.exxonmobil.com/phoenix.zhtml?c ...

jlf said...

The idea of mission is that you do the job.

Post a Comment