Thursday, January 14, 2010

Get Approved For A Cell Phone Am I Going To Be Approved For A Cell Phone Line (iPhone) At AT&T If I Dont Have A Long Credit History?

Am i going to be approved for a cell phone line (iPhone) at AT&T if i dont have a long credit history? - get approved for a cell phone

I want a iPhone is, and instant messaging to plan for my family, Verizon ... I want my own phone line from AT & T, so I can get an iPhone and pay my own bills, etc. .. in 19 ... have 2 credit cards ... im just afraid to buy an iPhone and AT & T and tell me to come and I can not connect i can not be used with the phone ... any info? My credit card will be primarily an important factor, or will I go?

1 comment:

xtremely... said...

Once you activate it with iTunes, you ask for personal information that can be successfully completed by the agent. If not, then you have the option for prepaid services.

Post a Comment