Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Whole Grains And Diabetes 20kgs Overweight, How Do I Avoid Gestational Diabetes?

20kgs overweight, how do i avoid gestational diabetes? - whole grains and diabetes

I was 20 kg in the last 5 years. You have on that weight.

Now that I am 18 weeks pregnant, I am concerned about gestational diabetes. Because people who are overweight are at increased risk. I mean glucose test as normal ... But those are things you can do to prevent infection.

mild exercise? Eat whole grain foods? To eat vegetables and fruit? avoid saturated fats?

Does that help? Or am I destined to be diabetic?

1 comment:

mommy to be said...

Well, I was 30 pounds overweight and I do not even gucke. I am now 20 weeks and perfect. I took my test already, whether I gestational diabetes, but recovered and sometimes biscuits, donuts and eat fatty foods, but try to eat healthily. That is all you need to do is eat more healthy food or eat junk food a lot of sweets. In Sure, it will be good. just relax and stress can do. and congratulations on your baby!

Post a Comment