Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sheepskin Coats HOW DO I CLEAN STAiNS ON A SHEEPSKiN COAT!?

HOW DO I CLEAN STAiNS ON A SHEEPSKiN COAT!? - sheepskin coats

well, and my cousin is sick and stuffy nose. My mother was driveing the car and thought it would be fun, the nose is clean, I know, eww! but shes very boring, and there must be a way to find your expensive fur coat clean. It is not very noticeable, but my mother is angry and Soo now I do not know what to do. She said that the water just to a different color and see if theres any products I can use other methods to remove the stain. I really need your help now. Thank youuu.

1 comment:

brilock1 said...

the brush of the nose when they are dried. That should do it. Do not use chemicals that ruin the fur. a damp cloth after brushing may be necessary to leave only minor traces of ring.

Post a Comment