Saturday, January 9, 2010

Imse Vimse Liners Cloth Diaper Stain Help?

Cloth Diaper Stain help? - imse vimse liners

I cding for almost 2 weeks and my clothes went well until the last lap. I always use Shirts vimsa help in his bed Imse shit, and we have not used and no rash cream. Although all the creams that I used I made sure they were safe for the first CD. Anyway, I got a layer of the dryer and they had these strange round yellow spots in the middle. Most of them were very large. I am her sunshine (wet) and not get out. I do not think shit stains, because all that the coating does not recognize that (the cloud of points, yes, I'm anal like that). And what are you doing on it there? What can I do to get out? I have just started and do not want to be my hiding place "in ruins" and stains. Thank you! Oh, and I thoroughly cold, wash with hot Purex Heavy w / c flush with a scenario of "OLS cold, with cold again.

1 comment:

Mrs Apple said...

Although I do not really know what you mean, I have no idea shortly. The task may consist of the washing machine. The metal is in the washing machine may leak lead. However, it is likely that the urine from your baby. If this is right out of the washing machine? If the elements are in the sun or extreme heat dried, whereby a yellow stain.

Post a Comment