Friday, January 22, 2010

Dental Assistant College If I Get My Ged At 16 Or 17 Can I Go To Community College To Be A Dental Hygienist Or A Dental Assistant?

If i get my ged at 16 or 17 can i go to community college to be a dental hygienist or a dental assistant? - dental assistant college

in 16th and I want my GED and at a community college, a dental hygienist and a dental assistant.can i go to college is only 16 or 17? I am old enough to do this kind of soil? I really would like an orthodontist!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Of course, assuming you have your GED or diploma will accept community college. You're young, but I think if you get permission from their parents should go, then.

Cherxx said...

I do not know, but I studied 17 hours, and I am currently at the University of Pennsylvania now. going to 18 again in a week, but. but it is possible to 17 May, when the university accepts the GED.

Post a Comment